Welcome! Thank you for considering a purchase of the Plan-18 legal document workbook. You’ve taken an important, preventative step towards peace-of-mind for you and your family.
Plan-18 provides an all-in-one, comprehensive workbook containing necessary legal documents that every young adult (and every parent of a young adult) should have in place once he or she turns 18 years of age. While there is no legal requirement that a young adult completes these documents, it is recommended that the young adult prepare them now, before they’re needed, not after, as illustrated by my own personal, real-life scenarios included within this workbook.
The documents included are:
- Health Care Power of Attorney/Appointment of Health Care Agent and Proxy
- Medical Information Release Form (HIPAA Release Form)
- IRS Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative
- “Permission to Speak” letter
Each document is comprised of a set as follows:
- An introduction sheet that explains the purpose for each document and what to do with the document after it is signed;
- An example of how to complete the document; and
- A blank document that the young adult will complete.
Keep in mind that you can have an attorney prepare these documents for you. Heck, you can even perform a Google search to find them yourself. But with the Plan-18 workbook, the documents are already available, all in one place, and include a detailed explanation of what to do before, during, and after the documents are completed and signed. We've made the process super easy for you!